If you’re looking for a private academic school that offers holistic learning experience to students in kindergarten, lower, and middle school, turn to Waldorf School of Baltimore. We provide progressive education in many areas in Maryland, including Baltimore, Towson, Columbia, Glen Burnie, and Westminster.
Applying online allows you to complete and save all application information. It enables you to conveniently pay your application fee and track all progress.
Application material PreK – Grade 8
- Welcome from Admissions – Pre-K to Grade 8
- Admissions Policy and Procedures – Pre-K to Grade 8
- Application for Admission – Pre-K to Grade 8
- AIMS Common Referral Form – Pre-K to Grade 1
- AIMS Common Referral Form – Grade 2 to Grade 12
- Transcript Release Form
We still accept paper applications. You can mail, scan, or fax completed forms. Your application should be accompanied by the $50 application fee.
Please send completed forms to:
Waldorf School of Baltimore
4801 Tamarind Rd.
Baltimore, MD 21209
Contact the admissions office with questions:
Tel: 410-367-6808 ext. 202